1.18.2009

let's liven up the mood...

So as said in the previous post, I have brothers, two to be exact. they are truly who keep me sane in this house, and at times are the reasons why I go insane lol. Anyways so my oldest brother Mecca, and his best friend (my brother) E-Money, are infamous for making their versions of popular songs. It all started with a version of "Where My Girls At?" which they switched to "Where My Niggas At?" Now this recording, has been "misplaced", but when I do find that shit, it's a wrap on their lives lol. Anyways their latest parody is to Kanye's "Love Lock Down", which is now "Phone Locked Down ( I Switched to Cingular)". It's bad enough that there's even a song, the other day they took it to the next level...and made a video. So I present the video for "Phone Locked Down". Enjoy.




*Shauly I'm still disappointed in you for this one. SMFH. LMFAO. You can tell my house is the fun house.

3 comments:

Livefromthebar said...

You know people think it's easy to do this sort of thing or that me and mecca have two much time on our hands and the truth of the matter is that their absolutely right...lol
we have have fun making people laugh. I knew mec for alot of years and even he surprised me with this one...

side note: i don't recall any "where my niggas at" and if you know whats good for you , would to lol

Anonymous said...

SMH@jama and her sick lies ! Where My N*ggas What ?! I never heard just thing =Ox

I truly had fun making this song but the video...this is something I will forever treasure for the rest of my life. In my heart I dedicated it to Sha-Ron because he never wanted Live From The Bar to go on hiatus so this was my way of saying "don't worry man, we gonna continue doing what we do best: making people laugh." No one does it the way we do ! Shaulybeth being in the video was icing on the cupcake ! (pun intended) I hope people enjoy this tho because in the end we did it for them...

jama juice said...

first ephraim wit his threats...and now mecca wit his lies...i'ma tear this house upside down til i find that recordin.

you should be proud...that was ya'll babie...tha beginnin of tha bafoonary we all have been exposed to now lmao.